White Chocolate Cran-Pecan Cookies
There's lots of good, tasty things packed in my yummy cookie...cranberries, white chips and pecans. They make a delicious change from the classic chocolate chip cookie.
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./ batch
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to
- creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in the cranberries, baking chips
- and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 128 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium,