White Chocolate Cereal Bars
A friend gave me this speedy recipe that's a different take on traditional crisp rice treats.Anne Powers, Munford, Alabama
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the marshmallows, candy coating and
- butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes or until melted,
- stirring every minute. Add cereal; stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; gently press mixture evenly
- into pan. Cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 79 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.