- set aside.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and white chocolate.
- Beat in the egg, sugar, sour cream and vanilla just until combined.
- Carefully spread over bottom layer. Cut through filling with a knife
- to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, fold whipped topping into white chocolate. Fold
- in strawberries; spread over dessert. Cut into squares. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 402 calories, 24 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 163 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.