- In a large skillet, cook onion and celery in oil over medium heat
- until tender. Add lamb mixture; cook and stir until lamb is no
- longer pink; drain.
- Place lamb mixture in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle
- with peas. Spread potato mixture over peas. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 402 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 538 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.