Weeknight Beef Skillet
This mild but hearty family fare is chock-full of veggies, Italian seasoning and nutrition. It’s a quick-and-easy meal that just might become one of your family’s favorites! Clara Coulston - Washington Court House, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook beef and pepper until meat
- is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the mixed vegetables, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce,
- Italian seasoning, sugar and salt; heat through. Drain noodles;
- serve with meat mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups beef mixture with 3/4 cup noodles equals 389 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 800 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber,