- melon; attach with three toothpicks.
- Remove fruit from the cut section and from inside the melon; cut into
- balls or cubes and set aside.
- Using a sharp razor blade, carefully carve a smile in the front of
- the watermelon; carve a number in the side and add other designs if
- desired. For wheels, attach lemon and lime slices to each side of
- melon with toothpicks. Attach cookie eyes with toothpicks.
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, honeydew and reserved
- watermelon. Spoon into car. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 177 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.