Watermelon Grape Salad
"This salad is easy to make and it also tastes great," says Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "Serve it with a scoop of lemon sherbet for a refreshing dessert."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoons white grape juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine watermelon and grapes. In another bowl,
- whisk the grape juice, tarragon and honey. Pour over fruit and toss
- to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 92 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.