Wassail Bowl Punch
All ages will enjoy this warming punch. The blend of spice, fruit and citrus flavors is scrumptious. You can assemble it before heading out for a winter activity and sip away the chill when you return. It's ready whenever you are.
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 4 cups hot brewed tea
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 12 whole cloves
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Place the
- cinnamon sticks and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth;
- bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Add to
- slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or until punch begins to boil.
- Discard spice bag. Serve warm. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 143 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.