- Drain pork, discarding marinade. Heat reserved marinade in a large
- skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork, onion and peppers;
- stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Drizzle
- with lemon juice. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange lettuce on four individual plates; top with meat mixture and
- tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 280 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 707 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.