Warm Olive Bruschetta
Cream cheese and ripe olives add heartiness to the usual bruschetta with tomatoes. The flavors blend beautifully.
24 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- Place bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush lightly with oil. Bake
- at 400° for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the celery, olives, salad
- dressing and garlic. Spread cream cheese over toast; top each slice
- with 2 teaspoons olive mixture. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until heated
- through. Top with tomatoes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 80 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.