Warm Christmas Punch
Red-hot candies add rich color and spiciness to this festive punch, and the cranberry juice gives it a little tang. Our children always request it for our December 25th brunch.
-Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, red-hots and cinnamon stick.
- on low for 2-4 hours or until heated through and candies are
- Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks
- as stirrers if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.