- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- thirds. Roll each portion into a 13-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Combine
- condensed milk and lemon juice until blended; spread over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to
- seal and tuck ends under. Place seam side down on greased baking
- sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 40
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks; brush with butter. Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth; stir
- in lemon juice. Drizzle over bread. Yield: 3 loaves (12 slices
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 189 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.