- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Turn onto a floured surface. Punch dough down; divide into four
- portions. Roll each portion into a 15-in. x 11-in. rectangle. Spread
- walnut filling to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in
- a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush 2 tablespoons milk over tops and sides of rolls. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire
- Combine confectioners' sugar and enough remaining milk to achieve
- desired consistency; drizzle over warm rolls.
- Yield: 4 rolls (15 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 162 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.