- until soft peaks form. Spread over cake; refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in reserved
- cherry juice until smooth. Stir in food coloring if desired. Bring
- to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool. Just before serving, drizzle over whipped cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 403 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 364 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.