Walnut Cheese Crescents
Round out almost any meal with these simple and savory Walnut Cheese Crescents for something special! They just couldn't be much easier to make.
Irene McDade - Cumberland, Rhode Island
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder, dill and paprika;
- set aside. Unroll and separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with walnuts and cheese to
- within 1/8 in. of edges.
- Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form crescents. Bake at
- 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 crescent equals 182 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.