- until well combined. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda,
- salt and cinnamon; add to the creamed mixture alternately with oat
- mixture. Stir in walnuts and orange peel. Pour into a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, orange peel and
- juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from
- the heat; stir in coconut and walnuts. Gently spread over warm cake.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until the topping is
- bubbly. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 614 calories, 32 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.