Waldorf Salad for Two
THE PEAR and hint of orange are a nice surprise in this salad. It's a little different than traditional Waldorf salad and always brings rave reviews.
The colorful combination of crunchy, fresh ingredients complements any meal.
-Mildred Cummings, Cincinnati, Ohio
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 small apple, diced
- 1 small pear, diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, toss the apple, pear, celery and walnuts. Combine
- Miracle Whip and orange juice; spoon over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve on lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 328 calories, 27 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.