Waldorf Celery Sticks
"I added the tangy flavor of blue cheese to the traditional Waldorf salad filling for these creamy, crunchy snacks. The sharpness of the cheese complements the sweetness of the apples. For variety, you can substitute feta cheese."Stacie Hull, Seneca, South Carolina
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 12 celery ribs
- In a small bowl, combine the apple, walnuts, mayonnaise and blue
- cheese. Cut celery ribs into smaller serving sizes if desired. Fill
- celery with apple mixture. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed celery rib equals 55 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.