For an adventure in taste, this pie is the way to go. It is very inexpensive and will surprise you with its unique taste!Dora Williams, Laingsburg, Michigan
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tablespoons cider or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, butter, vinegar and vanilla.
- Mix well. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 354 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.