Vinaigrette for Mixed Greens
This pleasantly tangy homemade vinaigrette dressing takes just minutes to make. I toss it with fresh greens and colorful red onion slices.
-Brad Moritz, Limerick, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mixed salad greens and sliced red onion
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, mustard,
- garlic, salt and pepper; shake well. In a salad bowl, combine
- greens and onion. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 188 calories, 21 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.