- For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and
- fluffy. Beat in egg yolks. Stir in raisins, almonds, lemon peel and
- salt. Place 1 tablespoon filling down the center of each pancake;
- set remaining filling aside. Roll up pancakes and place seam side
- down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold in reserved
- filling. Spoon over pancakes; sprinkle with brown sugar and almonds
- if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are
- lightly browned. Yield: 13 pancakes.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 491 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 226 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.