This isn't your regular cup of Joe! Sharon Delaney-Chronis of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin dresses it up with chocolate, whipped cream and more, making it a drink to savor!
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao or Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup and
- sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours.
- Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao. Cover and cook 30 minutes
- longer or until heated through.
- Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate
- curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.