Vermicelli Chicken Salad
"This recipe was given to me by a friend, and it's wonderful," notes Liz Hughes of Burnsville, Minnesota. Marinated artichokes and ripe olives lend flavor to this chilled rice salad that starts with a packaged rice mix.
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the chicken,
- mayonnaise, artichokes, onion, olives and lemon-pepper. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.