- over boiling broth. Press dough with a wooden spoon until bits drop
- into broth. Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain; toss spaetzle
- with butter. Sprinkle with pepper and keep warm.
- Remove roast to a serving platter and keep warm. Measure 3 cups pan
- juices; return to pan. Combine water and flour; stir into pan
- juices. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1
- minute more. Slice roast; serve with spaetzle and gravy. Yield: 6-8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 517 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 216 mg cholesterol, 1,963 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 50 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.