- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 5-6 minutes. Place in a greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; let rest for 5 minutes. Divide dough in half; press
- each portion into a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- In a large skillet, cook the turkey, onion, peppers, mushrooms and
- garlic in 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until meat is no longer
- pink; drain. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix, pepper and remaining
- Brush remaining oil over dough. Top with turkey mixture, olives and
- cheeses. Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is
- melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 slices) equals 637 calories, 31 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,626 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.