Veggie Turkey Casserole
In Chattanooga, Tennessee, Michelle Summers relies on canned goods and frozen vegetables to hurry along this creamy main dish. "I like this quick casserole so much that I've requested it for my birthday dinner," Michelle notes. Tip: "Serve it with biscuits for a meal your family will love...mine sure does!" she adds.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35
- minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 379 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 1,226 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 37 g protein.