I invented this fast weeknight dish using frozen tilapia fillets. My entire family loved it! I often serve it with crusty rolls, salad and a rice dish. It always gets raves! —Christine Bissonette, Scotia, New York
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Drizzle with wine; sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Combine
- the onion, green pepper, tomato, lemon juice, oil and garlic powder;
- spoon over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and
- fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 192 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber,