- baking sheet, keeping the rectangular shape. Brush crust with oil.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese lengthwise down center. Spoon
- chicken mixture over the cheese, spreading it about 4 in. wide.
- Moisten edges of dough. Fold the long sides over the chicken mixture
- and pinch to seal. Pinch ends to seal and fold under. Brush top with
- oil; sprinkle with basil and remaining Parmesan. Bake at 425°
- for 10-12 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 326 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 568 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.