- spaghetti sauce, remaining lasagna noodles, spaghetti sauce and
- mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over each.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Bake remaining
- lasagna, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly
- and edges are lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- To use frozen lasagna: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 375° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until bubbly. Let stand for 10
- minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (9 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 320 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 713 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 18 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.