Veggie Dill Dip
I like to keep this good-for-you dip on hand, along with a variety of cut-up vegetables, for an easy snack.Hazel Baber, Yuma, Arizona
22 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in
- remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill overnight. Serve with raw
- vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: One 2-tablespoon serving equals 24 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 Free Food.