- browned. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Prepare one envelope
- of sauce mix according to package directions; serve with lasagna.
- To use frozen lasagna: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to
- 350°. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until bubbly and edges
- are lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Prepare
- remaining envelope of sauce mix according to package directions;
- serve with lasagna. Yield: 2 lasagnas (12 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 243 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.