Vegetable Scrambled Eggs
These scrambled eggs are packed with a variety of veggies, giving you an instant healthy start to your day.—Marilyn Ipson, Rogers, Arkansas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the egg substitute, green pepper, onions,
- milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook and stir
- over medium heat until eggs are nearly set. Add tomato; cook and
- stir until completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 90 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 563 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.