Vegetable Pasta Salad
This light, multicolored salad is an original. When I serve it at potlucks, I', always asked for the recipe. It's also a standby for the "snowbirds" who gather with us in Arizona each winter. Kathy Crow, Cordova, Alaska
16-18 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen broccoli and cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots, parboiled
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bottled Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onions, zucchini, broccoli and
- cauliflower, carrots, celery, peas, olives and artichoke hearts. In
- a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta and
- vegetables and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Yield: 16-18 servings.