- Place flowers in a bowl of ice water; refrigerate until opened.
- For base, attach fencing around foam board with pins, fasteners or
- staples. Line the endive. Drain onions and radishes. With
- toothpicks, attach the onions in rows along one short side of base.
- Trim one end of each baby corn into a wedge; insert into onion tops.
- (Refrigerate any extra corn for another use.)
- Add rows of radish flowers, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms and
- carrots. Place scarecrow in garden. Serve veggies with dip. Yield:
- 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 407 calories, 40 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 403 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.