- combine the tomatoes, mushrooms, green pepper, olives, onion, oil,
- vinegar and seasonings.
- Coat a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with cooking spray;
- sprinkle with cornmeal. Press dough into pan. Prick dough generously
- with a fork.
- Bake at 475° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cover with
- vegetable mixture. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until edges of crust
- are golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 121 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.