- and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, broth, chili powder, sugar, cumin and oregano;
- cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, squash, tomatoes and ketchup; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in beans and
- peas; simmer for 10 minutes. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup (prepared with reduced-sodium broth) equals 182 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat.