Vegetable Beef Skillet
With only 15 minutes of prep time, this one-pan wonder is a tasty lifesaver. Clean up is a breeze, so you'll be on your way to savoring the weekend in no time! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the vegetables, soup, water, oregano and salt. Bring to a
- boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5
- minutes or until rice is tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 362 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 852 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 24 g protein.