- breast pocket; close and tie several times with kitchen string.
- Place in a greased shallow roasting pan. Brush veal with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160° for veal and 165° for stuffing,
- basting occasionally. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 pound (calculated without olive oil) equals 425 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.