- Fill each prepared cookie cutter with the melted candy to a 1/4-in.
- thickness, covering the ends of each ribbon loop at the same time.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes. Carefully remove the cutters. Let stand
- until set, about 1 hour.
- Royal icing: In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, water
- and meringue powder. Beat on high speed for 6-8 minutes or until
- Insert the pastry tip in one corner of pastry or plastic bag and cut
- a hole in the bag. Place the icing in the bag. Pipe the desired
- designs or Valentine phrases on each heart. Yield: 6 candy hearts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 189 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.