Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
"When everyone craves pizza and you have no refrigerated dough on hand and no time to prepare a homemade crust, try this easy upside-down version," writes Karen Cook of Putnam Station, New York.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce. Cover and simmer
- until heated through. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, oil, flour and salt; cover and
- process until smooth. Pour over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400°
- for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 225 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.