- 6-in. rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Place one green rectangle
- on a piece of plastic wrap. Top with one pink rectangle; press
- together lightly. Repeat, forming a second stack. Wrap each in
- plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove one stack from the refrigerator at a time. Unwrap dough; cut
- in half lengthwise. Return one portion to the refrigerator. Cut
- remaining portion into 1/8-in. slices. Place 1 in. apart on
- ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until
- set. Remove to wire racks to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with melted chocolate. Sprinkle with
- additional pistachios if desired. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 84 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.