- with sour cream. Stir in the bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup chives,
- parsley, salt, pepper, eggs and sausage. Spoon into potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15
- minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and
- chives. Serve with additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed potato half (calculated without additional sour cream) equals 354 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 562 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein.