- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips and 4-1/2 teaspoons shortening;
- stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Chill until firm.
- Set aside three chocolate chips for shirt buttons. Melt remaining
- chocolate chips and shortening; stir until blended. Cool slightly.
- Brush over top and sides of cheesecake, leaving a V-shape in center
- for tuxedo shirt. Add reserved chips for buttons. Shape brownie into
- a bow tie; position above buttons. Create a boutonniere from the
- rosebud and thyme; place on tux. Yield: 16 servings.
Editor's Note: Verify that flowers are edible and have not been treated with chemicals. This recipe was prepared with a Little Debbie fudge brownie with walnuts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 586 calories, 41 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.