Tuscan Salmon Pasta
White kidney beans and plum tomatoes are tossed with salmon and linguine in this fast-to-fix entree that works for special dinners or every day. Dianne Alvine from Toms River, New Jersey shared the delightful main dish recipe.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- skillet, saute salmon and rosemary in 2 tablespoons oil for 5
- minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add the beans,
- tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Drain linguine; and transfer to a large bowl. Add salmon mixture;
- toss gently. Drizzle with remaining oil. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 863 calories, 51 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.