- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; brush
- over kabobs. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is no
- longer pink, turning frequently. Meanwhile, place aioli ingredients
- in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Serve with
- kabobs. Yield: 32 kabobs (1-1/4 cups sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 kabob with 1-3/4 teaspoons sauce equals 132 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.