- Return to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Garnish with remaining pecans and whipped cream
- if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 492 calories, 31 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.