- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel
- topping and sprinkle with remaining pecans; bake 2-3 minutes longer
- or until caramel topping is heated through. Let stand for 10
- In a microwave, melt milk chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle
- over bread pudding. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 288 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.