- and 165° for stuffing, basting occasionally. Cover loosely with
- foil if turkey browns too quickly.
- Cover and let stand for 20 minutes before removing the stuffing and
- carving the turkey. If desired, thicken pan drippings for gravy.
- Yield: 18 servings (9-10 cups stuffing).
Editor's Note: Stuffing can be prepared as directed and baked separately in a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 40 min. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (8 ounces) equals 787 calories, 37 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 268 mg cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 78 g protein.