Turkey and Ham Salad with Greens
There's no better way to "beef up" ordinary greens than with two types of meat! You'll prepare this recipe often.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced salad greens
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Combine oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon
- pepper; toss with greens. Arrange on a platter or individual plates
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, thyme and remaining vinegar,
- salt and pepper. Add turkey, ham, grapes and onions; toss to coat.
- Spoon over greens. Garnish with almonds. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 401 calories, 28 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 856 mg sodium,