Turkey Tetrazzini For Two
You'll gobble up this saucy pasta classic from June Esmond of Utica, Illinois. Creamy and comforting, it's chock-full of turkey, plus it makes just enough for two.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Stir in the
- turkey, soup, cheese, onion, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce and
- salt if desired.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups (prepared with reduced-sodium soup and reduced-fat cheese; calculated without salt) equals 361 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 617 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.